Kajal is one of the most beautiful actresses in the industry today, and she continues to be a heartthrob among the youth. Surprisingly, the actress will soon be seen in a no make-up look in Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of Queen, and she says it suits the role of a small-town girl that she is playing in the film.
Directed by Ramesh Aravind, the actress confessed that the remake is a huge responsibility since Kangana Ranaut has done a phenomenal job in the original version. “It has been three years since the original released and there is a lot of scope for reinterpretation. It was quite liberating to play this role; however, I must add that it took a lot of effort to get into the skin of the character, including how she is supposed to behave and look,” she said.
Talking about her look in the film, Kajal added, “Even if this girl wears western clothes while abroad, she’s not too comfortable in them since she’s not used to it. The film shows her gradual metamorphosis. I tried to maintain the innocence and naivety of the character.”
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi