Around a month ago, we had reported that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal was in talks with the makers of young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ new project. This morning, Kajal interacted with Telugu film media as part of promotions for her soon-to-release film, MLA.
Talking about her future projects during the press meet, Kajal has confirmed that she has signed Bellamkonda Sai’s film. The as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Srinivas and produced by Naveen Sontineni under Vamsadhara Creations banner. Apart from these two projects, Kajal will also be seen in Queen’s Tamil remake, Paris Paris, and is in talks for a Bollywood biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL