Around a month ago, we had reported that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal was in talks with the makers of young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ new project. This morning, Kajal interacted with Telugu film media as part of promotions for her soon-to-release film, MLA.
Talking about her future projects during the press meet, Kajal has confirmed that she has signed Bellamkonda Sai’s film. The as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Srinivas and produced by Naveen Sontineni under Vamsadhara Creations banner. Apart from these two projects, Kajal will also be seen in Queen’s Tamil remake, Paris Paris, and is in talks for a Bollywood biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival