It’s well known that actresses Kajal Aggarwal and Aditi Rao Hydari will be sharing screen space with Mollywood star Dulquer Salmaan in the romantic entertainer, titled Hey Sinamika. The film, which went on floors in March second week in Chennai, resumed its shoot in November.
According to the latest update, Hey Sinamika’s complete production formalities have been wrapped up. The film marks the directorial debut of star choreographer Brinda. Jio Studios is foraying into Kollywood with this project, which it co-produces along with Global One Studios. Details about the film’s teaser, trailer and the release date will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today