2017 has been quite hectic year for Kajal so far. After Khaidi No 150’s release, the actress shot back to back for three films – Vivegam, Mersal, and Nene Raju Nene Mantri earlier this year. Currently, she is shooting for her next film with Kalyanram in Telugu and she has also signed the Tamil remake of Queen.
Meanwhile, rumours are rife that the actress has been approached for a new film starring Ravi Teja. We had earlier reported that Sreenu Vaitla might soon team up with Ravi Teja, and the actress is said to have been the first choice for the makers. In the past, Kajal and Ravi Teja had worked together in Sarocharu.
Now, it remains to be seen if she signs the film. The actress is still considering the offer according to sources close to her.
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations