2017 has been quite hectic year for Kajal so far. After Khaidi No 150’s release, the actress shot back to back for three films – Vivegam, Mersal, and Nene Raju Nene Mantri earlier this year. Currently, she is shooting for her next film with Kalyanram in Telugu and she has also signed the Tamil remake of Queen.
Meanwhile, rumours are rife that the actress has been approached for a new film starring Ravi Teja. We had earlier reported that Sreenu Vaitla might soon team up with Ravi Teja, and the actress is said to have been the first choice for the makers. In the past, Kajal and Ravi Teja had worked together in Sarocharu.
Now, it remains to be seen if she signs the film. The actress is still considering the offer according to sources close to her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested