Kajal Aggarwal is a busy bee these days. Post the stunning success of Khaidi No 150, the actress has been approached for numerous Telugu films; however, she is so caught up with her current projects that she isn’t in a state to sign new films in near future.
Currently, Kajal is shooting for Teja-Rana Daggubati’s Nenu Raju Nene Mantri and in Tamil, she has couple of films lined up – Ajith’s Vivegam and Vijay-Atlee’s ongoing film. Apart from these three films, she is also in talks for another horror film which will release in Tamil and Telugu.
With so many projects in hand, the actress is left with no choice but to complete her current commitments before taking up more work in near future.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry