Kajal’s love for travelling needs no introduction. She makes it a point to travel whenever she gets a chance and in recent times, the actress spent quite a lot of time in Turkey, London, Bulgaria and Serbia to name a few. However, there’s one destination that she is really eager to explore.
“I am planning to go to Zanzibar in near future. I have never been to African continent and my visit to Zanzibar will be my first tryst with Africa,” she said. Not just that, the actress is also looking to visit Japan, and North Pole to watch the Northern Lights.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on her latest film Nene Raju Nene Mantri which is releasing on August 11. Kajal is paired opposite Rana in this action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish to be the first big Telugu release?
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?