Kajal’s love for travelling needs no introduction. She makes it a point to travel whenever she gets a chance and in recent times, the actress spent quite a lot of time in Turkey, London, Bulgaria and Serbia to name a few. However, there’s one destination that she is really eager to explore.
“I am planning to go to Zanzibar in near future. I have never been to African continent and my visit to Zanzibar will be my first tryst with Africa,” she said. Not just that, the actress is also looking to visit Japan, and North Pole to watch the Northern Lights.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on her latest film Nene Raju Nene Mantri which is releasing on August 11. Kajal is paired opposite Rana in this action drama.
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single