Stunning beauty Kajal Agarwal, who played a boxer in A R Murugadoss’s Thuppaki is quite elated with the film’s success. The movie in its second week, has done decent business and once again consolidated her position in Tollywood. In a recent interview to a leading daily Kajal said “I am quite pleased with Thuppaki’s response. I am happy that everyone has immensely liked my performance. We did a lot of hard work and I am happy that it has finally paid off”. Kajal is currently busy filming for her upcoming Bollywood film opposite Akshay Kumar, and also has three biggies in Sirocharu, Nayak and Baadshah lined up for 2013.
- NTR back from holiday-Will resume training for RRR
- Trailer of 118 clocks two million views
- Poll : Which of these directors should Mahesh work with next?
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej