Stunning beauty Kajal Agarwal, who played a boxer in A R Murugadoss’s Thuppaki is quite elated with the film’s success. The movie in its second week, has done decent business and once again consolidated her position in Tollywood. In a recent interview to a leading daily Kajal said “I am quite pleased with Thuppaki’s response. I am happy that everyone has immensely liked my performance. We did a lot of hard work and I am happy that it has finally paid off”. Kajal is currently busy filming for her upcoming Bollywood film opposite Akshay Kumar, and also has three biggies in Sirocharu, Nayak and Baadshah lined up for 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil’s worldwide pre-release business details
- Dil Raju-Krish join hands for a project
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Mahesh extends greetings on his ‘super’ producer’s birthday
- Team Baahubali’s memorable reunion in London
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s second single to be a Diwali treat