Kajal Aggarwal is quite excited about the new phase that Telugu cinema is witnessing in recent few months. With films like Pellichooopulu and Arjun Reddy making everyone sit upright and take notice of the new talent emerging in the industry, filmmakers too have had to reassess what they are doing.
Kajal, who was recently seen in Awe!, is thrilled with these developments in the industry and she stated that the young filmmakers these days will change the game in future. “I really want to be part of more films like Arjun Reddy and Awe! Many young directors are coming up with innovative ideas that don’t adhere to gender biases. I love to work with such enthusiastic directors and they are the future of Indian cinema,” Kajal said.
Apparently, she even consulted a psychologist in Mumbai to play her role of a mentally unstable person in Kaali.”I read up a lot on mental disorder and discovered that mentally disturbed people appear so normal on the surface. Sadly, mental ailments are just not taken seriously in our country and often go undetected,” she added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa