In a career spanning over a decade and 50 plus movies, actress Kajal Aggarwal has portrayed diverse roles. But, the star heroine says she is keen to thoroughly explore two of her most favourite genres – comedy and action.
“I love comedy films and doing comedy on screen. My comic timing in films such as Baadshah was well appreciated. I also love doing action. I am eagerly waiting for an opportunity to showcase my comedy skills and perform action stunts in a full-fledged manner,” Kajal said in a latest interview.
Kajal is currently working on Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2. She is awaiting the release of Paris Paris, the official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood film, Queen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life