Sometime back, star heroine, Kajal Aggarwal filed a petition in the Madras high court against a hair oil brand called VVD Coconut oil. The petition said that even after her contract with the company ended, the hair oil brand is still using her name and posters for promoting their product.
After going through all the reports, the court voted in favor of the hair oil brand and said that as the copy rights of the Ad are with the company, they can keep using her name for the next 60 years.
Moreover, the court also ordered Kajal to bear all the court expenses of the company. Meanwhile, Kajal is busy promoting her latest film Nene Raju Nene Mantri which releases this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans