With film shoots cancelled and events postponed to a later date, several celebrities are finding interesting ways to stay active and underline the importance of staying healthy. While everyone has been advising people to stay healthy, Kajal Aggarwal has urged people to not skip their workout routine, despite gyms being shut down.
Taking to her Instagram profile, the actress posted a short video of what appears to be a set up for aerial yoga, and said, “Just because gyms and studios are shut, let’s not throw away our routine. Working from home, doesn’t meant we hang in our pajamas.”
Few days ago, the actress was in Bhubaneshwar in Orissa for an awards show; however, she flew back to Mumbai soon after the event was cancelled following an advisory from the state government to avoid large gatherings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director lands in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release