Kajal is one heroine who is going strong even after 11 years in the industry. She has worked with almost all the heroes in the industry and has seen it all.
The star heroine has been receiving good applause for her new film Awe and is busy giving interviews all over. Speaking to a leading daily, Kajal opened up about several issues including marriage.
She said that marriage is surely on her mind but will happen when the correct time comes. She also stated that marriage will not stop her from working in films as she loves the art more than anyone else.
Kajal’s younger sister is already married and she says that her parents have given her free hand to choose a guy of her own choice.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy