She will next be seen in a romantic thriller called ‘Do Lafzon Ki Kahani’ and has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. Already, the film which was postponed once is finally releasing on the 10th of June.
Kajal, who is paired opposite Randeep Hooda feels that her performance will bring her luck and also the much needed critical acclaim. Meanwhile, Kajal has some huge releases lined up in the form of Brahmotsavam and Sardar Gabbar Singh in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement