Kajal Aggarwal has been in news of late, thanks to rumours about her alleged relationship with a businessman in Mumbai. Earlier this month, she was spotted in Sri Kalahasthi where she performed the rahu-kethu pooja which led to more rumours about her personal and professional life; however, the actress has denied all these rumours that have been doing rounds about her.
Talking to a leading newspaper, she said, “Some of my cousins from US wanted to visit Tirupati and after visiting the temple, we decided to go to Sri Kalahashti as well since it was nearby. This has nothing to do with my characters in the film not being appreciated or that my films weren’t doing well. I’m not desperate to get married.” Kajal Aggarwal will soon be seen in Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming film, in which she’s paired up with Ram Charan.
Meanwhile, she’ll soon start shooting for her next Tamil film in Balaji Mohan’s direction and she’s going to play Dhanush’s romantic interest in this untitled film. And if all goes well, she might sign a Hindi film later this year.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title