It’s been more than 10 years since Kajal made her debut in films and she has acted in 50 films so far. Looking at her present status in the industry, things are only seeming to be better and better for the hotshot actress with big projects in Telugu and Tamil.
In a recent interview, when she was asked what her secret of success is, Kajal said, “I believe in hard work and have been doing that all my life. I guess sticking to things I believe in and going by my instincts when it comes to choosing scripts helped me to a large extent. I try and reinvent myself with every film I do.”
She’ll soon be seen in Nene Raju Nene Mantri in which she’s paired opposite Rana. Later, she has two Tamil films – Mersal and Vivegam, lined up for release. Meanwhile, she’s also shooting for Kalyanram starrer MLA.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna