With a handful of exciting projects in her kitty, star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is currently at the top of her game. The actress’ next release will be Paris Paris, an official Tamil remake of the Bollywood hit, Queen. Kajal also signed Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Bharateeyudu 2.
In a latest interview, Kajalwent nostalgic about her career and recollected how her gold at times as an actress started when she signed Rajamouli’s 2009 blockbuster, Magadheera. “My golden times started when I signed ‘Magadheera’. I have seen many ups and downs in my profession but it was only after I did ‘Magadheera’ did my career catapult to the next league. It earned me a lot of recognition which I enjoy even today,” said Kajal.
For her role in Bharatheeyudu 2, Kajalwill be learning the ancient Kerala martial art form Kalaripayattu. She will commence shooting for the film in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!