With a handful of exciting projects in her kitty, star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is currently at the top of her game. The actress’ next release will be Paris Paris, an official Tamil remake of the Bollywood hit, Queen. Kajal also signed Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Bharateeyudu 2.
In a latest interview, Kajalwent nostalgic about her career and recollected how her gold at times as an actress started when she signed Rajamouli’s 2009 blockbuster, Magadheera. “My golden times started when I signed ‘Magadheera’. I have seen many ups and downs in my profession but it was only after I did ‘Magadheera’ did my career catapult to the next league. It earned me a lot of recognition which I enjoy even today,” said Kajal.
For her role in Bharatheeyudu 2, Kajalwill be learning the ancient Kerala martial art form Kalaripayattu. She will commence shooting for the film in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?