Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal tied the knot with her boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu on October 30. The couple has been enjoying a blissful honeymoon in Maldives for the last ten days. Kajal is also giving interviews to media houses even as she is holidaying in the picturesque island.
In a latest interview, Kajal opened up about how her relationship with Gautam blossomed over the years. She revealed that they both first met at a common friend’s wedding 8 years ago. Although they didn’t talk much, they kept in touch occasionally.
Kajal further revealed that they had decided to give love a chance only a couple of years ago, and that both their families met each other afterwards. Finally, the young couple decided to get married during the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date