Kajal Aggarwal, one of the top league actresses down south, has been ruling the hearts of millions of her fans over the past 10 years. This 30-year-old Mumbai beauty successfully withstood a heavy competition from numerous of her fellow actresses over the years.
In her latest interview to a popular news daily, Kajal revealed the secret behind her longevity in films. Kajal said that the only reason behind her successful decade-long journey has been her story selection. “I am choosy about the stories and give importance to good characters with substance. If my heart compels me to accept a film after director’s narration, I sign the project,” Kajal added.
Currently, Kajal has two of the most happening films in Telugu, Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Brahmotsavam, both releasing this summer.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble