Kajal Aggarwal, one of the top league actresses down south, has been ruling the hearts of millions of her fans over the past 10 years. This 30-year-old Mumbai beauty successfully withstood a heavy competition from numerous of her fellow actresses over the years.
In her latest interview to a popular news daily, Kajal revealed the secret behind her longevity in films. Kajal said that the only reason behind her successful decade-long journey has been her story selection. “I am choosy about the stories and give importance to good characters with substance. If my heart compels me to accept a film after director’s narration, I sign the project,” Kajal added.
Currently, Kajal has two of the most happening films in Telugu, Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Brahmotsavam, both releasing this summer.
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?
- Star heroine in Nani’s next?