Even as several actresses across all the film Industries in the country are yet to come to terms with the word ‘item songs’ Kajal Aggarwal has gone a notch higher and questions what’s wrong in doing item songs.
In her latest interview, Kajal revealed that she sizzled in the super hit ‘Pakka Local’ song in Janatha Garage intentionally to break the myth about item songs. “What’s this taboo about an artiste performing in an item song?,” questioned Kajal. The ravishing beauty went on to say that she looked sensuous and yet classy in ‘Pakka Local’ and vowed to sizzle in more such songs in the future.
Kajal Aggarwal is currently juggling three projects simultaneously. The actress is busy shooting for Teja’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Ajith’s Vivegam and Vijay’s as-yet-untitled 61st movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Kalyan Ram make a good decision on NTR Jayanthi
- Sudden censor of Nishabdham gives more hints of OTT release
- Upasana’s grandfather passes away
- Taxiwaala girl acquires a new skill in lockdown
- Lucky escape for Nani’s film
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?