Kajal Aggarwal is on the verge of scoring a double whammy, if the latest reports are to be believed. The actress has had only two releases this year – Naayak and Baadshah. Although both these films did quite well at the box-office, the actress dedicated almost all her time for two Tamil films, All in All Azhagu Raja and Jilla. While All in All Azhagu Raja tanked at box-office, Jilla is gearing up for release on January 10.
As per the latest reports in Telugu film industry, she is being considered for the lead role opposite Ram Charan in Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming film. Although there has been no official confirmation regarding this neither from the actress nor from the makers of the film, she’s reportedly in talks with the team. We’ll have to wait and see if this indeed comes true. Ram Charan and Kajal had earlier teamed up for Magadheera and Naayak and they are one of the hit pairs in Telugu cinema these days.
On the other hand, rumours are rife that Lingusamy has offered her a bomb to act in Kamal Haasan’s upcoming Tamil film. Unconfirmed reports suggest that it’s the highest price that anyone has offered to an actress in South Indian cinema. A clear picture is likely to emerge in near future on both these projects.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi