Gorgeous beauty Kajal Aggarwal has her hands full with several high-profile projects in Telugu and Tamil. The actress is currently awaiting the release of Jiiva’s Kavalai Vendam and is also shooting for Thala Ajith’s highly anticipated 57th project.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal is the prime contender to grab the leading lady’s role in Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st film. In the past, the Vijay-Kajal combo had given two hits in the form of Thuppaki and Jilla.
This film will be directed by young filmmaker Atlee, who helmed Vijay’s summer hit, Police, and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner.
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Salman Khan takes on RRR
- Vijay Devarakonda gets hospitalized
- Bollywood star’s new film opens to record collection
- Rakul’s next biggie gets a release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy