Kajal Aggarwal’s European escapade isn’t coming to an end anytime soon. Recently, we had reported that she flew to Norway to shoot for a song for Suriya’s upcoming film Maattrraan and the latest news is that from Norway, she flew back to Geneva in Switzerland to join the team of Vijay’s upcoming Tamil film Thuppakki. A song is being picturized on the lead pair in the scenic locations near Geneva. A R Murugadoss is directing this eagerly awaited action and crime investigation thriller and Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer. Harris Jayaraj is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in October this year. Soon after wrapping the shooting of Thuppakki, Kajal is expected to return to the sets of Ram Charan’s Naayak in Greece. In the whole process, Kajal lost a golden chance to dance alongside Ram Charan in the remix of Subhalekha Rasukunna. V V Vinayak, who’s directing Naayak, has reportedly roped in Amala Paul, the second heroine in the film, to star in the song alongside Ram Charan.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot