Kajal has had quite an eventful 2017 so far. After the two blockbusters with Khaidi No.150 and Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Kajal’s latest release, Vivegam, opened to mixed reviews. In her latest interview, Kajal spoke at length about Vivegam and her personal life.
When asked why her sister Nisha Aggarwal had to quit movies after marriage, Kajal said her sister fell in love, got married and settled down, thinking that’s her life. “If I meet a man of my choice, I too will tie the knot and settle down. But for now, cinema is my heartbeat and life,” said Kajal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja