Kajal has had quite an eventful 2017 so far. After the two blockbusters with Khaidi No.150 and Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Kajal’s latest release, Vivegam, opened to mixed reviews. In her latest interview, Kajal spoke at length about Vivegam and her personal life.
When asked why her sister Nisha Aggarwal had to quit movies after marriage, Kajal said her sister fell in love, got married and settled down, thinking that’s her life. “If I meet a man of my choice, I too will tie the knot and settle down. But for now, cinema is my heartbeat and life,” said Kajal.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share