Star heroines Kajal Agarwal and Tamannaah have been spending their free time at their Mumbai residencies ever since the lockdown began a couple of months ago. Both the gorgeous beauties are utilizing their popularity and are earning some extra income even during the lockdown.
Earlier today, Kajal and Tamannaah took to their social media pages and endorsed a mobile bill payment app and a games app respectively. While Kajal endorsed the Bharat Bill Pay app, which is an RBI initiative, Tamannaah urged her fans to check out the MPL games app. Tamannaah went on to say that she has been playing mobile games on MPL all day long.
There's nothing like the assurance of choosing the best payment option, even for something like your #electricitybillpayment. And my assurance always comes from using #BharatBillPay enabled digital channels. #BeAssured @BharatBillPay @NPCI_NPCI pic.twitter.com/Lbs342qVmd
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) May 18, 2020
View this post on Instagram
During the lockdown there have been times boredom really gets to me, and I’m sure I’m not the only one here 😝😂 But, thankfully MPL has come to my rescue and made a non-gamer like me a complete game lover. And…the best part is, there are more than 40 games to choose from. Isn’t that amazing? You can join me too on @plaympl (www.mpl.live) Come, beat my high score 🤜🏻
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal