Star heroines Kajal Agarwal and Tamannaah have been spending their free time at their Mumbai residencies ever since the lockdown began a couple of months ago. Both the gorgeous beauties are utilizing their popularity and are earning some extra income even during the lockdown.
Earlier today, Kajal and Tamannaah took to their social media pages and endorsed a mobile bill payment app and a games app respectively. While Kajal endorsed the Bharat Bill Pay app, which is an RBI initiative, Tamannaah urged her fans to check out the MPL games app. Tamannaah went on to say that she has been playing mobile games on MPL all day long.
There's nothing like the assurance of choosing the best payment option, even for something like your #electricitybillpayment. And my assurance always comes from using #BharatBillPay enabled digital channels. #BeAssured @BharatBillPay @NPCI_NPCI pic.twitter.com/Lbs342qVmd
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) May 18, 2020
View this post on Instagram
During the lockdown there have been times boredom really gets to me, and I’m sure I’m not the only one here 😝😂 But, thankfully MPL has come to my rescue and made a non-gamer like me a complete game lover. And…the best part is, there are more than 40 games to choose from. Isn’t that amazing? You can join me too on @plaympl (www.mpl.live) Come, beat my high score 🤜🏻
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?