Recently, Young Tiger NTR crooned for his good friend and Kannada Powerstar Puneeth Rajkumar. The actor lent his voice for a peppy number in Puneeth’s 25th film, Chakravyuha, under SS Thaman’s music composition. Now, NTR’s Baadshah actress, Kajal Aggarwal, is all set to make her singing debut with Chakravyuha.
Kajal will reportedly record her song later this week in Bengaluru. Apparently, the actress is quite thrilled about turning a new chapter in her artistic career. Chakravyuha is being directed by Tamil director Saravanan, who earlier directed Journey. NTR’s close friend Lohith is producing the film.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas