It looks like star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is in the mood to experiment with her roles post marriage. The actress recently signed a Tamil film, tentatively titled Rowdy Baby. The film is touted as a horror thriller.
According to the latest updates, Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in the role of a mother to a young daughter. Rowdy Baby is said to be based on mother-daughter sentiment. Kajal will also appear in a de-glam avatar in the movie.
Sathyaraj, Laxmi Raai and Ramya Krishna play key roles in this Saravanan directorial. Ramesh P Pillai is producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs