Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has just wrapped up Paris Paris, the Tamil version of Bollywood hit, Queen. In Telugu, she is working on Teja’s film that has young hero Bellamkonda Sai as the male lead. And now, Kajal is said to be in talks for action hero Gopichand’s next film.
Gopichand’s next film will be directed by a debutant named Kumar. He has reportedly penned a romantic entertainer and is keen on roping in Kajal as the leading lady. Senior producer BVSN Prasad will be bankrolling the movie. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date