Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has just wrapped up Paris Paris, the Tamil version of Bollywood hit, Queen. In Telugu, she is working on Teja’s film that has young hero Bellamkonda Sai as the male lead. And now, Kajal is said to be in talks for action hero Gopichand’s next film.
Gopichand’s next film will be directed by a debutant named Kumar. He has reportedly penned a romantic entertainer and is keen on roping in Kajal as the leading lady. Senior producer BVSN Prasad will be bankrolling the movie. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon
- Raashi Khanna posts a beautiful workout video from Goa
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Why is Bachchan’s family not invited?
- Dulquer-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film to be shot in this exotic location
- Vijay Deverakonda hints at resuming Liger with a sweet post
- Sree Vishnu’s Gaali Sampath seals a festive release