Gorgeous beauty Kajal Aggarwal is currently working on three exciting movies – Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris, Nani’s experimental thriller Awe and Kalyanram’s MLA. This afternoon, Kajal took to Twitter and announced that she will be running in the Tata Mumbai Marathon.
The Tata Mumbai Marathon will be held on January 21 and it will benefit Think Peace Organisation’s Aksharalaya Schools that provide education and nutrition to children living in remote tribal villages. Apart from asking her fans to join her in the marathon, Kajal also requested them to donate generously for the cause.
Hello everyone, I will be running at the Tata Mumbai Marathon to benefit Think Peace Organisation’s Aksharalaya Schools that provide education and nutrition to children living in remote tribal villages of India.
Join me, donate generously by clicking herehttps://t.co/vjjWRBBckN pic.twitter.com/9u5TF21zct
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) January 7, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors