Kajal’s dream run at box office doesn’t seem to end anytime soon. She’s already one of the most sought after heroines in Telugu and Tamil and now there’s a buzz that she’s likely to bag yet another big project in Tamil. Buzz is that she’s being considered to play the lead role opposite Jiiva in a film titled Yaan. Ace cinemtographer Ravi K Chandran is turning director with this film. Apparently, talks are on between Ravi K Chandran and Kajal and an official announcement is going to be made soon. Already in Tamil, she’s awaiting the release of Suriya’s Maattrraan, Vijay’s Thuppaki.
After both these films release, she’ll begin shooting for Karthi’s All in All Azhagu Raja. If she bags Jiiva’s film, that’ll place her in among the top five actresses in Tamil. The list includes names like Anushka, Nayanthara and Hansika who are the most sought after heroines these days in Tamil. Meanwhile, her career in Telugu cinema is zooming ahead with films like Saar Osthara, Naayak and Mahesh Babu-Sukumar’s untitled film.
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho