Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal currently has a handful of interesting projects in Telugu and Tamil. She recently scored a hit with her Tamil film, Comali. Now, Kajal is said to be part of yet another exciting film.
As per the latest updates, Kajal is said to be the prime contender for the leading lady’s role in Kollywood star Suriya’s 39th project. Incidentally, Kajal had shared screen space with Suriya in Maattraan (Brothers in Telugu), which released in 2012.
An official announcement regarding Kajal’s inclusion in Suriya39 is awaited. Viswasam fame Siva will direct the film and Studio Green banner will bankroll it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donates big for Hyderabad flood victims