Ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal has completed a decade in movies. The actress’ first movie as heroine, Lakshmi Kalyanam, was released on this day in 2007. And since then, there was no looking back for this reigning queen of South Cinema.
To celebrate her feat, Kajal took to her Twitter profile and tweeted, “I’m thankful 4 my struggle bcz without it I wdn’t hv stumbled across my strgth!#Gratitude #Appreciation #ArtOfSlowLiving #10YrsInFilmIndustry“.
This summer, Kajal will be seen in Nene Raju Nene Mantri, directed by Teja, who launched her with Lakshmi Kalyanam exactly a decade ago.
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) February 15, 2017
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project