Ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal has completed a decade in movies. The actress’ first movie as heroine, Lakshmi Kalyanam, was released on this day in 2007. And since then, there was no looking back for this reigning queen of South Cinema.
To celebrate her feat, Kajal took to her Twitter profile and tweeted, “I’m thankful 4 my struggle bcz without it I wdn’t hv stumbled across my strgth!#Gratitude #Appreciation #ArtOfSlowLiving #10YrsInFilmIndustry“.
This summer, Kajal will be seen in Nene Raju Nene Mantri, directed by Teja, who launched her with Lakshmi Kalyanam exactly a decade ago.
Im thankful 4 my struggle bcz without it I wdn’t hv stumbled across my strgth!#Gratitude #Appreciation #ArtOfSlowLiving #10YrsInFilmIndustry pic.twitter.com/hsW6rjzwQP
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) February 15, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food