Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has just unveiled her wax statue at the prestigious Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore. The first visuals of Kajal’s life-sized wax statue, dressed elegantly in a sparkling silver long gown, have made their way to the internet and fans couldn’t be more happier.
Kajal has flown down to Singapore along with her entire family members. She is understandably elated to get the Madame Tussauds honor and shared her happiness with her fans.
Kajal will next be seen in Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris, Vishnu Manchu’s Hollywood film Mosagallu, Bollywood thriller Mumbai Saga and Kamal Haasan-Shankar’s Indian 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- UV Concepts’ Ek Mini Katha’s release date locked
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?