Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has just unveiled her wax statue at the prestigious Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore. The first visuals of Kajal’s life-sized wax statue, dressed elegantly in a sparkling silver long gown, have made their way to the internet and fans couldn’t be more happier.
Kajal has flown down to Singapore along with her entire family members. She is understandably elated to get the Madame Tussauds honor and shared her happiness with her fans.
Kajal will next be seen in Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris, Vishnu Manchu’s Hollywood film Mosagallu, Bollywood thriller Mumbai Saga and Kamal Haasan-Shankar’s Indian 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?