Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has just unveiled her wax statue at the prestigious Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore. The first visuals of Kajal’s life-sized wax statue, dressed elegantly in a sparkling silver long gown, have made their way to the internet and fans couldn’t be more happier.
Kajal has flown down to Singapore along with her entire family members. She is understandably elated to get the Madame Tussauds honor and shared her happiness with her fans.
Kajal will next be seen in Queen’s Tamil remake Paris Paris, Vishnu Manchu’s Hollywood film Mosagallu, Bollywood thriller Mumbai Saga and Kamal Haasan-Shankar’s Indian 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Chay is totally opposite of me: Samantha