Ever since Bollywood director, Rohit Shetty bought the remake rights of NTR’s Temper, there have been several reports doing the rounds about this film. The latest one is that star heroine Kajal wants to badly reprise her role in the film.
Speaking to the press, she revealed that talks are currently on and the project might take shape during the year end when Rohit Shetty wraps up Golmaal 5. When asked whom she would like to pair up with in the film, Kajal said that Ranveer Singh will be the ultimate choice to reprise NTR’s role.
Temper was a runaway hit in Telugu and brought back NTR’s sinking career back on track.
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India
- Popular singer response to #MeToo allegations