2019 has been a mixed bag, so far, for Kajal Aggarwal. Although her Telugu films, Sita and Ranarangam, didn’t quite work well at the box office, she scored a big blockbuster in Tamil with Comali. Directed by Pradeep, the film had Jayam Ravi and Kajal in lead roles, and the story revolved around a man who wakes up from Coma after several years.
Now, the film is all set to be remade in Hindi. Boney Kapoor has reportedly bought the remake rights and Arjun Kapoor is likely to play the lead role in the Hindi version. It is not yet clear if Kajal is going to reprise her role in the Hindi version. In Tamil version, she scored high with her glamorous role in the film.
Currently, the actress is busy juggling between her upcoming Hindi film, Mumbai Saga and another Hollywood film. She also has the Tamil remake of Queen, titled Paris Paris, lined up for release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Non-theatrical business details of Bigil
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 13-10-2019
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu