Bollywood diva Kajol has wrapped up her part in Dhanush-starrer Raghuvaran B.Tech 2, a sequel to the super hit 2014 movie, Raghuvaran B.tech. In the sequel, Kajol will be seen as a suave and stylish businesswoman with negative shades.
Dhanush’s sister-in-law Soundarya Rajinikanth is directing this movie, which is nearing its completion. Amala Paul is the film’s leading lady. Dhanush himself has penned the film’s story and dialogues, apart from co-producing the movie.
Raghuvaran B.Tech will be releasing in Telugu along with the Tamil version this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic
- Star hero’s wife turns Yoga trainer