Bollywood diva Kajol has wrapped up her part in Dhanush-starrer Raghuvaran B.Tech 2, a sequel to the super hit 2014 movie, Raghuvaran B.tech. In the sequel, Kajol will be seen as a suave and stylish businesswoman with negative shades.
Dhanush’s sister-in-law Soundarya Rajinikanth is directing this movie, which is nearing its completion. Amala Paul is the film’s leading lady. Dhanush himself has penned the film’s story and dialogues, apart from co-producing the movie.
Raghuvaran B.Tech will be releasing in Telugu along with the Tamil version this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release
- Whistle’s power-packed trailer raises expectations