Noted Bollywood heroine, Kajol is all set to make her digital debut with a Netflix original film titled, Tribhanga. Co-starring Little Things fame Mithila Palkar, Tanvi Azmi, and Kunaal Roy Kapoor, Tribhanga was supposed to be premiered in 2020 but is pushed to 2021 as the shooting was stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Now, the latest news is that the entire shooting formalities of Tribhanga are wrapped up and the post-production work is progressing at a fast pace. Reportedly, the digital giant is planning for a January premiere of the film.
Set in Mumbai backdrop, Tribhanga is said to be an emotional family drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections