Noted Bollywood heroine, Kajol is all set to make her digital debut with a Netflix original film titled, Tribhanga. Co-starring Little Things fame Mithila Palkar, Tanvi Azmi, and Kunaal Roy Kapoor, Tribhanga was supposed to be premiered in 2020 but is pushed to 2021 as the shooting was stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Now, the latest news is that the entire shooting formalities of Tribhanga are wrapped up and the post-production work is progressing at a fast pace. Reportedly, the digital giant is planning for a January premiere of the film.
Set in Mumbai backdrop, Tribhanga is said to be an emotional family drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama