It’s been more than 15 years since Nandamuri Kalyan Ram began playing lead roles. The actor is all set for a new record in his career. For the first time, Kalyan Ram will be having four releases in a single year.
Already, Kalyan Ram had his first time of 2019 with NTR Kathanayakudu, in which he played his father Harikrishna’s role. He will also be seen in the film’s second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, which is slated for release in February. And then, an action thriller, titled 118, with Kalyan Ram playing the main lead, is scheduled to hit screens on March 1.
And, as per the latest updates, Kalyan Ram’s soon-to-commence film with Uyyala Jampala’s director Virinchi Varma will also release towards the end of this year, marking the Nandamuri hero’s fourth release of 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa