By now, everyone knows that Kalyan Ram will be reprising his father’s role in the NTR biopic very soon. The latest we hear is that the star hero will join the shoot from the 17th of this month.
What’s more interesting is that Kalyan Ram has allotted close to 20 days for the biopic which is being directed by Krish. Already, the shooting is on in full swing and the various posters of the film have created a sensation of sorts.
Harikrishna was NTR’s right hand and stood by his side during the crucial political career of his father. We need to see how Krish directs Kalyan Ram in this film.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties