It is well known that Nandamuri Suhasini, the granddaughter of Telugu Desam Party founder NT Rama Rao, will be contesting on a TDP ticket from Kukatpally constituency in the upcoming Telangana elections. She is the daughter of late Nandamuri Harikrishna and elder sister of film stars Kalyan Ram and Tarak.
This morning, Tarak and his elder brother Kalyan Ram took to Twitter and expressed their support to their sister Suhasini on her political entry. The Nandamuri brothers further said that the TDP party, founded by their grandfather and served by their father Harikrishna, is very sacred to them.
On the other hand, Nandamuri Balakrishna is also gearing up to campaign for the TDP from November 25th in various constituencies.
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film