It is well known that Nandamuri Suhasini, the granddaughter of Telugu Desam Party founder NT Rama Rao, will be contesting on a TDP ticket from Kukatpally constituency in the upcoming Telangana elections. She is the daughter of late Nandamuri Harikrishna and elder sister of film stars Kalyan Ram and Tarak.
This morning, Tarak and his elder brother Kalyan Ram took to Twitter and expressed their support to their sister Suhasini on her political entry. The Nandamuri brothers further said that the TDP party, founded by their grandfather and served by their father Harikrishna, is very sacred to them.
On the other hand, Nandamuri Balakrishna is also gearing up to campaign for the TDP from November 25th in various constituencies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing