Hero Kalyan Ram has had quite a rough time over the past four years. Since Pataas, the Nandamuri actor has not had a decent hit to his credit. Finally, he is relieved with the success of his latest thriller, 118. Released on March 1, the film is having a steady run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states.
Speaking at the film’s success meet, Kalyan Ram said that he is grateful to the audience for making 118 a success. He said that it’s been 4 years since he scored a success after Pataas, and that he’s quite glad that he finally got a break once again with 118.
Kalyan Ram also thanked producer Dil Raju for believing in 118 and distributing the film right after watching its trailer. Incidentally, it was Dil Raju who had also distributed Pataas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee