Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy shooting for his 15th movie. The fact that the Nandamuri hero is romancing star heroine Tamannaah and legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram cranking the camera escalated the positive buzz surrounding the film.
As per the latest update from the film’s makers, Kalyan Ram injured his arm while performing an intense scene for the movie in Vikarabad last night. However, the actor didn’t take a break and continued with the shoot. Even this morning, Kalyan Ram joined the shoot after taking the necessary medication. Needless to say that the entire team is floored by the actor’s professionalism.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?