Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy shooting for his 15th movie. The fact that the Nandamuri hero is romancing star heroine Tamannaah and legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram cranking the camera escalated the positive buzz surrounding the film.
As per the latest update from the film’s makers, Kalyan Ram injured his arm while performing an intense scene for the movie in Vikarabad last night. However, the actor didn’t take a break and continued with the shoot. Even this morning, Kalyan Ram joined the shoot after taking the necessary medication. Needless to say that the entire team is floored by the actor’s professionalism.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag, Rajamouli coming together for singer Smita
- The Lion King registers a huge growth in collections
- Manmadhudu 2’s trailer gets a launch date
- Saaho’s fresh release date postpones Shraddha’s new film
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!