Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy shooting for his 15th movie. The fact that the Nandamuri hero is romancing star heroine Tamannaah and legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram cranking the camera escalated the positive buzz surrounding the film.
As per the latest update from the film’s makers, Kalyan Ram injured his arm while performing an intense scene for the movie in Vikarabad last night. However, the actor didn’t take a break and continued with the shoot. Even this morning, Kalyan Ram joined the shoot after taking the necessary medication. Needless to say that the entire team is floored by the actor’s professionalism.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon