Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy shooting for his 15th movie. The fact that the Nandamuri hero is romancing star heroine Tamannaah and legendary cinematographer PC Sreeram cranking the camera escalated the positive buzz surrounding the film.
As per the latest update from the film’s makers, Kalyan Ram injured his arm while performing an intense scene for the movie in Vikarabad last night. However, the actor didn’t take a break and continued with the shoot. Even this morning, Kalyan Ram joined the shoot after taking the necessary medication. Needless to say that the entire team is floored by the actor’s professionalism.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED votes for a digital release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India to see the daylight soon
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans before doing Rajamouli film
- Tollywood producers give up- All set for big OTT releases
- Its official: Sadak 2 trailer is now the most disliked promo on Youtube
- Young actress tests positive for COVID-19