It is well-known that Nandamuri Kalyan Ram had established his own production company named NTR Arts banner more than a decade ago. Since then, he has been producing films for himself and in 2017, for the first time, he bankrolled Jai Lava Kusa with his young brother Tarak.
Later, news came out that Kalyan Ram was even planning to make a film with his uncle Balakrishna. But there has been no update on it till date. Now, the latest buzz indicates that Kalyan Ram has locked a script that suits Balayya’s mass image and is planning to approach him very soon.
If the news turns out to be true, we will have to see what kind of film will Kalyan Ram come up with his uncle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?