It is well-known that Nandamuri Kalyan Ram had established his own production company named NTR Arts banner more than a decade ago. Since then, he has been producing films for himself and in 2017, for the first time, he bankrolled Jai Lava Kusa with his young brother Tarak.
Later, news came out that Kalyan Ram was even planning to make a film with his uncle Balakrishna. But there has been no update on it till date. Now, the latest buzz indicates that Kalyan Ram has locked a script that suits Balayya’s mass image and is planning to approach him very soon.
If the news turns out to be true, we will have to see what kind of film will Kalyan Ram come up with his uncle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film