Films with heroes playing cops have a consistent demand in tollywood. Mahesh babu has done it in ‘Dookudu’ and ‘pokiri’, Pawan Kalyan did it in ‘Gabbar Singh’, Ravi Teja is playing a cop in ‘Power’ and also Mahesh babu is doing the same again in ‘Aagadu’.
The latest movie to joins this list is Kalyan Ram’s Pataas. After the debacle of Om – 3D, Kalyan Ram has shifted his focus to Pataas.
‘Pataas’ was recently launched by NTR and Surender Reddy.
Anil Ravipudi the writer for ‘kandireega’ and ‘Aagadu’ is the director for this film. This will be an action oriented cop flick with few interesting twists said the director. A new comer will be seen opposite Kalyan Ram who will lay a cop in this flick.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu