Films with heroes playing cops have a consistent demand in tollywood. Mahesh babu has done it in ‘Dookudu’ and ‘pokiri’, Pawan Kalyan did it in ‘Gabbar Singh’, Ravi Teja is playing a cop in ‘Power’ and also Mahesh babu is doing the same again in ‘Aagadu’.
The latest movie to joins this list is Kalyan Ram’s Pataas. After the debacle of Om – 3D, Kalyan Ram has shifted his focus to Pataas.
‘Pataas’ was recently launched by NTR and Surender Reddy.
Anil Ravipudi the writer for ‘kandireega’ and ‘Aagadu’ is the director for this film. This will be an action oriented cop flick with few interesting twists said the director. A new comer will be seen opposite Kalyan Ram who will lay a cop in this flick.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding