Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is a busy bee these days. He is currently promoting his new film MLA which will be out this Friday. Speaking in an interview, he revealed some very interesting updates about his upcoming films.
Kalyan said that he will be very soon producing a big budget multi-starrer in his banner NTR Arts and the shooting of this film will kick start in August 2018.
It will be interesting to see as to who will star in this multi-starrer. After staying a bit low, Kalyan Ram is back in the game and is doing some very good films back to back.
He will also be seen in a film called Na Nuvve which will come out in May.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief