The Telugu Association of North America(TANA) celebrates their yearly events on a huge scale. But this time around, it will be quite special as Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will be attending the event which will be held on the 28th of May.
The star scion of the Nandamuri family will receive the NTR Memorial award from the association which will be presented to him in a huge gathering. Meanwhile, Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s new film was launched recently.
A new director named Upendra will be helming this project which will be made on a good budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date