The Telugu Association of North America(TANA) celebrates their yearly events on a huge scale. But this time around, it will be quite special as Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will be attending the event which will be held on the 28th of May.
The star scion of the Nandamuri family will receive the NTR Memorial award from the association which will be presented to him in a huge gathering. Meanwhile, Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s new film was launched recently.
A new director named Upendra will be helming this project which will be made on a good budget.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away