Kalyan Ram is struggling to take his new films on floors post the debacle of Entha Manchivadavura. He has to get back in the game and for that, he has to select some very interesting projects.
The latest update is that Kalyan Ram has set eyes on a Malayalam film and is in plans to remake it. The film in discussion is Anjaam Pathira which is also a thriller like 118. The talk is that it will be directed by Guhan who made the hit film 118 with Kalyan Ram.
The news is that Guhan took this remake to Kalyan Ram and the latter has shown interest in it. If everything falls into place, Kalyan Ram is expected to do this remake. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni