Kalyan Ram is struggling to take his new films on floors post the debacle of Entha Manchivadavura. He has to get back in the game and for that, he has to select some very interesting projects.
The latest update is that Kalyan Ram has set eyes on a Malayalam film and is in plans to remake it. The film in discussion is Anjaam Pathira which is also a thriller like 118. The talk is that it will be directed by Guhan who made the hit film 118 with Kalyan Ram.
The news is that Guhan took this remake to Kalyan Ram and the latter has shown interest in it. If everything falls into place, Kalyan Ram is expected to do this remake. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari