Ever since the release of Nani’s Manju, the film’s director Virinchi Varma hasn’t done a film. And his next film, announced in March 2018, with Kalyan Ram is to begin soon.
After changing hands of producers, from Gemini Kiran to Sithara Entertainments, the film is now going on floors soon and we hear a genre for the same has been locked.
Sources say that a lighthearted rural drama has been conceptualised. A film with a family sentiment and a love story, both Virinchi and Kalyan Ram seem to be happy with how the script has worked out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis