Ever since the release of Nani’s Manju, the film’s director Virinchi Varma hasn’t done a film. And his next film, announced in March 2018, with Kalyan Ram is to begin soon.
After changing hands of producers, from Gemini Kiran to Sithara Entertainments, the film is now going on floors soon and we hear a genre for the same has been locked.
Sources say that a lighthearted rural drama has been conceptualised. A film with a family sentiment and a love story, both Virinchi and Kalyan Ram seem to be happy with how the script has worked out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date