Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with the shooting of a 3D movie that has been titled ‘OM’. A major fight sequences is being currently shot at an abandoned quarry in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
This is Kalyan Ram’s most expensive movie and some top technicians from Hollywood are working for the movie. Kalyan Ram himself is producing the film. Sunil Reddy, a cinematographer, is making his debut as a director with this movie. Kalyan Ram will be seen with some radically new getups, including a clean shaven look.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote