Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with the shooting of a 3D movie that has been titled ‘OM’. A major fight sequences is being currently shot at an abandoned quarry in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
This is Kalyan Ram’s most expensive movie and some top technicians from Hollywood are working for the movie. Kalyan Ram himself is producing the film. Sunil Reddy, a cinematographer, is making his debut as a director with this movie. Kalyan Ram will be seen with some radically new getups, including a clean shaven look.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi