Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with the shooting of a 3D movie that has been titled ‘OM’. A major fight sequences is being currently shot at an abandoned quarry in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
This is Kalyan Ram’s most expensive movie and some top technicians from Hollywood are working for the movie. Kalyan Ram himself is producing the film. Sunil Reddy, a cinematographer, is making his debut as a director with this movie. Kalyan Ram will be seen with some radically new getups, including a clean shaven look.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gharana Mogudu, Tollywood’s first 10 Cr film, turns 28
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC
- Clarification on legendary actress’ son’s suicide attempt in lockdown
- Rajamouli in plans to have no delay in RRR’s release
- NTR’s ultra stylish avatar in Trivikram’s film