Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is gearing up for his next movie in the direction of Puri Jagan. The soft spoken and gentle mannered Kalyan Ram comes from a very historical Telugu family. So what then is this Kannada connection?
Well, two of Kalyan Ram’s biggest hits, ‘Pataas’ and ‘Athanokkade’, are being remade in Kannada in a high profile manner. While Pataas remake has Ganesh in the lead role, Athanokkade remake has Anup in the lead role. Anup is the son of well known politician Revanna.
Kalyan Ram has introduced two talented directors to the film industry, in the form of Surender Reddy and Anil Ravipudi with ‘Athanokkade’ and ‘Pataas’ respectively.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film