Actor-filmmaker Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with MLA, that also stars Kajal Aggarwal. Today, Kalyan Ram’s new film in acclaimed Tamil adman Jayendra’s direction went on floors with a formal muhurat ceremony.
Kalyan Ram’s brother and star hero NTR sounded the first clap, while senior producer Shyam Prasad Reddy switched on the camera. Nandamuri Harikrishna, senior filmmakers Ramesh Prasad, BVSN Prasad and director Krish graced the event.
Kalyan Ram will be romancing Malayali actress Aishwarya Lekshmi in this movie. Ace cinematographer PC Sreeram is cranking the camera. East Coast Productions banner is presenting this romantic drama and Cool Breeze Cinemas banner produces it.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club