Actor-filmmaker Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with MLA, that also stars Kajal Aggarwal. Today, Kalyan Ram’s new film in acclaimed Tamil adman Jayendra’s direction went on floors with a formal muhurat ceremony.
Kalyan Ram’s brother and star hero NTR sounded the first clap, while senior producer Shyam Prasad Reddy switched on the camera. Nandamuri Harikrishna, senior filmmakers Ramesh Prasad, BVSN Prasad and director Krish graced the event.
Kalyan Ram will be romancing Malayali actress Aishwarya Lekshmi in this movie. Ace cinematographer PC Sreeram is cranking the camera. East Coast Productions banner is presenting this romantic drama and Cool Breeze Cinemas banner produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar