Actor-filmmaker Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with MLA, that also stars Kajal Aggarwal. Today, Kalyan Ram’s new film in acclaimed Tamil adman Jayendra’s direction went on floors with a formal muhurat ceremony.
Kalyan Ram’s brother and star hero NTR sounded the first clap, while senior producer Shyam Prasad Reddy switched on the camera. Nandamuri Harikrishna, senior filmmakers Ramesh Prasad, BVSN Prasad and director Krish graced the event.
Kalyan Ram will be romancing Malayali actress Aishwarya Lekshmi in this movie. Ace cinematographer PC Sreeram is cranking the camera. East Coast Productions banner is presenting this romantic drama and Cool Breeze Cinemas banner produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way